Alerts and Tips
At PennCrest Bank®, we are diligent about protecting your personal information.
We use a variety of methods to ensure your privacy. As always, we recommend changing your passwords on a regular basis and not using the same password for multiple online accounts. You may access the link to our Customer Alerts and Tips below, where more tips are available. Please take as many precautions as you, our valued customer or visitor, can take to help lower the risk of unauthorized activity on your account(s) and protecting your computer(s) and devices.
- Avoid ID Theft
- For more information on what to do if you fall victim to identity theft and ways to prevent it, click here
- Don't Be an On-line Victim: How to Guard Against Internet Thieves and Electronic Scams
- US-CERT Cyber Security
- On Guard Online
- Your Computer Internet Access Security
- Internet Banking Security
- Flu Pandemic Information
- Click here for more tips!
- Consumer Alert: Equifax Breach